Body & Facial Mesotherapy
What is Mesotherapy
Facial Mesotherapy and Body Mesotherapy have been used in aesthetics since 1958. They are one of the most safe and effective therapies in aesthetic medicine. The goal of treatment is to prevent and treat wrinkles and aging of the skin. It is a relatively easy process, which gives a completely natural result. As plastic surgeon George Tsakonis says, the main advantage is that you do not have to undergo surgery. Using very fine needles, we inject special substances such as vitamins, antioxidants and hyaluronate into the skin. As its name suggests, mesotherapy can penetrate the middle layer of the skin. In depth, even the best anti-aging creams can not reach. The special solution we use for mesotherapy contains substances with anti-aging activity.
How Mesotherapy works
Body Mesotherapy as well as facial Mesotherapy are aimed at repairing the damage caused by time and the environment to the skin cells. To understand how it works, we must first understand the way the cells are damaged. Human skin consists of three distinct layers:
- Skin – It is the visible part of the skin that is in direct contact with the environment.
- The Intermediate tissue – that determines the thickness, density and texture of the skin.
- Subcutaneous – The fatty tissue that connects the underlying tissues with the skin.
Facial Mesotherapy aims to improve skin texture in the face. It is a modern anti-aging treatment for the prevention and reduction of wrinkles, as well as for deep hydration. The substances we choose to use always depend on the problem we have to deal with, as well as on the needs of each epidermis. With facial mesotherapy we activate the facial areas and distribute the normal production of elastin and collagen. The results depend on the type of treatment and are visible after the second session. Facial Mesotherapy is divided into:
- Simple mesotherapy with a solution of metals, amino acids and vitamins.
- Mesotherapy with hyaluronic acid, which in addition to amino acids and vitamins contains hyaluronic acid.
- Facial Mesotherapy PRP. This is the most effective form of facial mesotherapy, in which we use plasma by the person concerned. Plasma growth factors lead to elastin and collagen production, as well as proliferation of the fibroblasts of the epidermis.
Body mesotherapy follows the same method as the face, ie the introduction of specific substances intradermally. It is ideal for dealing with skin problems and helps to deal with small body imperfections. With Body Mesotherapy, the adipocyte membrane becomes more permeable, triggering the fluidisation process and its gradual elimination from the body. During mesotherapy, the reduction in adipocyte volume, local blood perfusion and the disappearance of the orange peel face are achieved.
Mainly it is applied to the buttocks and thighs, but also to other places with a problem of local fat accumulation, cellulite and relaxation. With this alternative method of lipodialysis, we treat local fat by injecting substances into problematic areas. The benefits of body mesotherapy are:
- Significant reduction of cellulite
- Improve skin texture
- Reduce fat in the area where we do the application
- Oxygenation of tissues
- Significant improvement of micro-circulation